Friday, May 23, 2014

Sew Cheap Summer Challenge

This post has been percolating in my mind for about a month.  I have a long list of {mostly} sewing projects I've been wanting to tackle and, now with summer coming, I should have the time to complete some of them.  I've learned, though, that all this crafting can quickly become expensive.  My personal challenge this summer is to satisfy this need to create and to do it as frugally as possible.  I'm calling it the Sew Cheap Summer Challenge! 
I'll be working hard to try out all those fabulous sewing and crafting pins I've collected and to use up as much as possible of the fabric and craft items I've been collecting.  Of course, I'll probably need to buy more :)  But in staying with the hope of being frugal, I am giving this challenge a budget of $100 total... for 3 months of sewing and crafting!  Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment