This one was a long, long time coming. We've had our couch two years now and ta da! It finally has pillows! Whew... I am so relieved to get this project finished.
Who: For our family.
What: I originally thought I'd do envelope enclosures, but they didn't seem finished enough for the fabric I found. After reading through this tutorial, I felt like I was up for trying zippers. I didn't follow her tutorial completely, but it was the inspiration I needed to get started.
Cost: The fabric is a curtain I bought a long time ago, but didn't end up hanging up. They cost (if I remember right) about $20 for the one panel. I also bought the zippers from Joann's for $7 total. The pillow forms I've had for years just waiting for this project. (I'm not going to count their cost here, but they were from Ikea and super reasonable.)
P.S. The scripted pillow is a placemat that I filled with stuffing ages ago. I just threw it in here for styling purposes.