Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sew Cheap Summer Challenge July Update

It's the end of July (can you believe how fast the summer is going by?) and time to update the Sew Cheap Summer Challenge List.  Once again, here is my original list of 10 sewing goals for summer updated to show the changes I've made and the projects I've completed.  
    1. Tiny Curtsy Skirt  Completed 6/21
    2. Itty Bitty Baby Dress
    3. Infant Peasant Dress  Completed 6/27
    4. Summer Stripes Skirt  Completed 6/5 ( was going to be the Reversible Wrap Top)
    5. The Party Dress  Completed 6/13
    6. Gobble Gobble Turkey Shirt
    7. Gathered Clutch
    8. Felt Fringe Christmas Tree Skirt Completed 7/6 (was going to be the Mooshy Belly Bunny )
    9. Lamb Pillows Completed 7/24 
    10. Pillow Cover
And now a word about budget.  When I last updated you, I had spent $25.  Since then, I've spent an additional $9.00 on the peasant dress and tree skirt.  The lamb pillow was made with materials I already had on hand.  This brings my total for summer to $34.  Not bad, I think.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment