Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sew Cheap Summer Challenge Update

So... it's now nearly the end of June and I think it's time to update how I'm doing on this list of summer sewing projects.  Here is the original list of my to 10 sewing goals for the summer updated to show the changes I've talked about making and the projects I've already finished.  So far, I've completed 3 projects and spent a total of $25.
    1. Tiny Curtsy Skirt  Completed 6/21
    2. Itty Bitty Baby Dress
    3. Infant Peasant Dress
    4. Summer Stripes Skirt  Completed 6/5 ( was going to be the Reversible Wrap Top)
    5. The Party Dress  Completed 6/13
    6. Gobble Gobble Turkey Shirt
    7. Gathered Clutch
    8. Mooshy Belly Bunny  Will probably replace with a tree skirt (see below)
    9. Lamb Pillows
    10. Pillow Cover

Favorite Tree Skirts:
Felt Fringe Christmas Tree Skirt from Prudent Baby (with tutorial!):

Source: Prudent Baby
Ruffled Tree Skirt from The Crafted Sparrow (with tutorial):
Source: The Crafted Sparrow
It's been a fantastic, crafty summer so far and I'm looking forward to crossing off more of these projects in the next month.  And it's not too late for anyone else who wants to join this Sew Cheap Summer Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment